Lym Architecture provides responsive, practical service to clients seeking properties as well as existing owners, developers, brokers, and potential tenants.
Ideas That Work
Lym Architecture offers a full range of services centering on the complex needs of Owners, Developers, Brokers and Tenants.
- Due Diligence and Facilities Assessment
- Project Feasibility and Code Compliance
- Architectural Design Services
- Project Management
- Budgeting and Scheduling
- Construction Management
- Third Party Owner Representation
- Facilities Management Consulting
Lym Architecture allies with a wide range of proven consultants responding to your unique requirements.
Our goal is to redefine your expectations by offering services that make your building project work for you.